What I'm working on...
Well, this is just a small update that I want to put out for clarity's sake and also to inform my audience about what's coming in the future.
1. A philosophy for a nation (Non-fiction Book) - 2026?
I am working on getting this published soon. It's basically a combination and extension, as well as an edit of my articles from Medium, but I managed to flesh out quite a lot, and it ends up being the length of a book. I am working to publish this as my first non-fiction book by the end of the year, hopefully.
2. Nadra (Graphic Novel) - 2027
I am looking forward to publishing this book next year. Right now, I am trying to get a publishing grant from NAC (National Arts Council) and get this out by next year. This is a socio-political commentary in the form of a graphic novel about the Maria Hertogh Riots. It touches on the current issues and challenges that our nation and society are facing while also looking back at the past and what we can learn from it. All art and storyline done by me!
Here's a WIP cover:
3. Elephants In The Room (Novel) - 2028
This is an experimental novel that is an extension of my university's final year project for my Master's in Creative Writing and Wellbeing.
What I can say about this novel is that it really breaks new boundaries when it comes to experimental writing, and it touches on the artist himself in the modern world. I can say that this is partly biographical and partly experimental, with a lot of works that I have that were simply left as drafts because I was not satisfied with what I had. So, I tried to take old drafts and work a story behind them and also incorporate my university final year project in the mix, with a lot of other additions as well.
Here's a WIP cover:
5. Maniac Depression (Film) - 2027
Another experimental film that I am working on. I will probably organise a screening next year, provided I can get a grant to do so.


Comments
Post a Comment