The Privilege of Being Favoured
I realised that there will always be a group of people who would do better in life not for the skills and effort that they put in or have, but for certain traits that they possess, and it becomes frustrating, especially in a world where competition is key to success. I feel that these individuals received privileges over others because of factors like their race, beauty, athletic capabilities, intelligence, financial background or all of the things mentioned combined. It can be extremely frustrating when you are trying to compete with people who are ahead of you simply for having traits that they are born with, and I noticed this through the years growing up when I was in university or school. These people are preferred over others even when those other individuals put in the same effort to produce the same results.
Read more here.

Comments
Post a Comment